Le Thi Minh Chau is a young and enthusiastic lawyer who is passionate about becoming an expert in the fields of corporate, investment and commercial law.
With youth and professional experience accumulated through over 7 years of working in the legal profession, Lawyer Chau aspires to contribute to the success of business projects of customers and the development of the legal profession industry in Vietnam.
Lawyer Chau joined Phuoc & Partners in 2020.
- LLB (2016)
- Lawyer of Ho Chi Minh City Bar Association (2022)
Lawyer Chau has extensive experience in the practice areas of investment, corporate, contracts, mergers and acquisitions, and real estate. Lawyer Chau has the opportunity to showcase her capabilities and has been involved in providing various legal services to clients such as:
- Advising on issues related to investment activities and corporate governance to ensure legal compliance;
- Advising, drafting, and reviewing various contracts in multiple fields to ensure legal compliance and protect client interests;
- Providing legal advice/legal opinion in various areas (tax, labour, dispute resolution, etc.) to ensure legal compliance and resolve issues for clients;
- Providing advice for mergers and acquisitions activities, such as developing suitable transaction plans based on real situations and client needs, drafting purchase agreements, shareholder agreements, joint venture agreements, and other related documents, and registering M&A transactions, etc.
Work history and other professional activity
Before joining Phuoc & Partners, Lawyer Chau worked as a Legal Specialist at AGS Group.
Lawyer Chau has also actively contributed specialised articles to The Saigon Times.
Vietnamese and English