- Phuoc & Partners is a law firm which was founded by Nguyen Huu Phuoc who left KPMG Vietnam in 2003.
- Today, Phuoc & Partners is a law firm of full scale services for corporate and individuals with nearly 100 lawyers and supporting staff (including doctors and masters of law graduated from well-known law schools in western countries).
- Phuoc & Partners have offices in three largest cities in Vietnam, including Ho Chi Minh city (head office), Hanoi (branch) and Danang (branch).
- The Director cum Managing Partner of Phuoc & Partners is also Founder Lawyer Nguyen Huu Phuoc .
- Phuoc & Partners offers a complete range of legal services including 18 practices, in which Phuoc & Partners is market leaders of 4 practices of Labour & Employment, Tax, Legal Training and Legal Publication.
- Nguyen Huu Phuoc has been listed as one of the two leading tax lawyers in Vietnam in the years of 2011-2012-2013-2014 of the Tax Directors Handbook and he is also ranked as one of the most 100 well-known lawyers in Vietnam.
- Phuoc & Partners has a corporate social responsibility program that supports local community events and charities.
- Phuoc & Partners builds and owns its office building located at 70 Quoc Huong Street, Thao Dien Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City.
View full profile Phuoc & Partners