Phuoc & Partners has been one of Vietnam’s leading law firms, devoting time and effort to support the community, universities, and vocational organisations in Vietnam. Here are some typical examples of our initiatives and contributions throughout the years:
- Collaborating with other top law firms in Vietnam to award scholarships to students with excellent academic results from Ho Chi Minh City University of Law and Ho Chi Minh City University of Economics and Law (under the GES program). Soft and professional skills training is provided to the interns during the scholarship term;
- Sponsoring diligent students with good knowledge of English and academic results from the Ho Chi Minh City University of Law to participate in annual Moot competitions held in Southeast Asian countries;
- Supporting events organised by the Bar Association of Ho Chi Minh City to raise the role of lawyers in Vietnamese society;
- Many of our legal experts have been involved in writing curriculum, teaching, and providing training at the Justice Academy (under the Ministry of Justice) and VCCI to educate prospective lawyers and corporate representatives in Vietnam;
- Several students from Vietnam’s leading law schools and abroad have been welcomed to the our offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, and Da Nang to practice as legal profession trainees, providing vital experience as they continue on their career path toward becoming legal practitioners after graduation;
- Our legal experts have been invited by famous television stations in Vietnam for interviews on legal topics and have written numerous articles for local and foreign professional journals, providing in-depth legal analysis to the public;
- Our legal experts directly contribute their expertise to the drafting of laws of the National Assembly, draft decrees of the Government and draft circulars of the ministries related to the business activities of enterprises; and
- Many legal experts of Phuoc & Partners have been invited to participate in training and coaching on legal topics and business management skills for lawyer members of the Bar Association of Ho Chi Minh City and Vietnam Bar Federation in the yearly legal training programs as required by the Law on Lawyers.
These efforts demonstrate our commitment to giving back to the community and investing in the development of the legal profession in Vietnam. We are proud to support education, training, and other initiatives that contribute to the growth of our society and economy.