LEGAL TALK #1: LEGAL ISSUES IN RECRUITMENT
PROJECT “LEGAL TALK SERIES” – EMPOWERING YOUR BUSINESS WITH LEGAL CLARITY
“Phuoc & Partners is pleased to introduce the Legal Talk Series, a monthly seminar where our legal experts can share their expertise and insights on current business-related legal issues. Our goal is to provide valuable information to help enterprises, especially human resource professionals and in-house counsels, navigate the ever-changing legal landscape. During the seminar, our seasoned lawyers from Phuoc & Partners will offer comprehensive insights, sharing their practical and theoretical experience to give you a fresh perspective on the legal challenges facing businesses today. Please join us to examine current and significant legal issues and gain a new and insightful viewpoint from our team of legal experts.”
SEMINAR IN FEBRUARY, 2023 – LEGAL ISSUES IN RECRUITMENT
The recent changes in the labour market, driven by mass layoffs at the end of 2022 and the shift in the technology industry in early 2023, are causing a transformation in the employment landscape. The challenge for human resource professionals and in-house counsels is to adapt to these changes by effectively managing the tasks of firing and hiring employees. As a result, it is becoming increasingly important for human resource professionals and in-house counsels to understand the changing rules of the game in today’s volatile landscape.
We are pleased to announce a seminar in our Legal Talk Series with the topic “Legal Issues in Recruitment”. This workshop is designed specifically for human resource professionals and in-house counsels who seek to deepen their understanding of this complex and critical topic.
- Seminar outline:
Our seminar will cover a range of essential topics, including:
- Mitigating Legal Risks in Recruitment: An Essential Guide for human resource professionals and in-house counsels
- Understanding the Legal Issues during Probation: Mastering the Law, Knowing the Risks, and Finding Solutions
- Forming labour contract: What every human resource professional and in-house counsel should know, including detailed legal guidelines, possible legal risks, and solutions
- Highlighting legal risks and solutions related to apprenticeships, vocational training, and internships: A step-by-step guide to understanding the difference, notes on contract termination, and avoiding penalties when implementing these forms of work in enterprises
Information about tickets to attend:
- Regular ticket (Red): VND850,000/ticket;
- Promotion ticket 1 (Blue): VND 800,000/ticket – special offer for the first 10 attendees who register and pay early; and
- Promotion ticket 2 (Green): VND 2,250,000/3 tickets – offer for a group of 03 attendees who register and pay together.
Please REGISTER at HERE
Note: The above ticket price includes the entrance fee, tea break, documents and gifts (if any) in the seminar. The offers of each ticket type will not be applied at the same time.
Our speakers are seasoned experts in the legal field of labour and employment, with years of experience advising businesses on best practices for human resource management. With their in-depth knowledge and practical insights, you will leave this seminar equipped with the knowledge you need to succeed in today’s rapidly evolving business environment.
Do not miss this opportunity to enhance your skills and stay ahead of the curve. Register now to secure your spot in this informative and engaging seminar.