Ha Thi Hoai Linh is a young and dynamic law graduate, nurtures numerous aspirations and dreams to contribute to the development of the legal practice. Her youthful energy, enthusiasm, and steadfast passion contribute as a powerful motivation when providing clients with legal services. These qualities not only enable Linh to grow rapidly but also expand her vision within her legal career.
Linh joined Phuoc & Partners in 2023.
Linh has been involved in providing various legal services to clients such as:
- Advising and supporting clients in resolving disputes in commercial, labour, and maritime sectors;
- Providing legal advice on issues related to investment activities and corporate governance to ensure legal compliance;
- Advising, drafting, and reviewing legal documents concerning labour issues to ensure legal compliance and resolve legal issues of clients;
- Advising, drafting, and reviewing legal documents on compliance with personal data protection laws;
- Providing legal support to foreign nationals and Vietnamese expatriates on issues related to personal rights, property rights, and family marriage;
- Advising, drafting, and reviewing documents related to establishment of enterprises, registration of conditional business lines, and private placement of corporate bonds.
Work history and other professional activitie
Before becoming a part of Phuoc & Partners, Ha Linh worked for LegalMax Law Firm.
Vietnamese and English