Phuoc & Partners is pleased to announce the recognition and promotion of potential staff.
- Ms. Kim Trinh has been promoted from Senior Associate to Partner. She is an expert in the litigation field, an outstanding lawyer with exceptional technical and leadership skills. With a stellar track record and the confidence of her clients, Ms. Trinh has played an integral role in the continuing success of the firm’s law practice
- Hong Nhung has been promoted from Senior Paralegal to Associate. She has created and maintained excellent client relationships over this time and has made a key contribution to the high profile the firm enjoys in these areas.
- Thu Thuy has been promoted from Paralegal to Associate. She has become an integral and highly valued member of the litigation and dispute resolution team where she focuses on Labour law.
- Ngo Ngoc has been promoted from Paralegal cum HR Assistant Manager to Paralegal cum Deputy HR Manager. She did an excellent job by training your team members on the new technology, which made huge differences.
- Dieu Thuy was selected as the best employee of the year.
We would like to congratulate each of our staff members who has achieved promotion. This is well-deserved recognition, reflecting their consistent focus on excellence in client service in their fields of expertise.