Nguyen Thi Thanh Ngan is currently a lawyer with nearly 6 years of experience working in the legal consulting field. Lawyer Ngan’s passion and high sense of responsibility have effectively assisted her clients in numerous cases, contributing to her rapid and successful advancement in her career.
Lawyer Ngan joined Phuoc & Partners in 2021.
- LLB (2018)
Lawyer Ngan has extensive experience in investment, corporate, mergers and acquisitions, and litigation. Lawyer Ngan has the opportunity to leverage her capabilities and assist clients in various diverse areas, such as:
- Advising on the establishment of businesses/investment projects; restructuring; buying/selling/dissolving enterprises; and legal issues arising throughout the operation of businesses to ensure legal compliance;
- Advising, drafting, and reviewing various contracts in multiple fields to ensure legal compliance and protect client interests;
- Providing legal advice/legal opinion in various areas (labour, dispute resolution, etc.) to ensure legal compliance and resolve issues for clients, client representative participating in litigation at the court;
- Providing comprehensive advice for mergers and acquisitions activities, such as developing suitable transaction plans based on real situations and client needs, drafting purchase agreements, shareholder agreements, joint venture agreements, and other related documents, and registering M&A transactions, etc.; and
- Advising on labour issues within businesses: salary, working hours, termination of labour contracts, drafting and reviewing internal labour regulations, labour contracts, and internal compliance processes.
Work history and other professional activity
Before joining Phuoc & Partners, Lawyer Ngan worked at NVCS Law Firm as a Paralegal for three years.
Lawyer Ngan has actively contributed specialised articles, many of which have been published in the Saigon Times.
Vietnamese and English