Le Thi Minh Thu is a young, dynamic lawyer with many aspirations and dreams dedicated to the development of the legal profession. With abundant youthful energy, fervent passion, and boundless enthusiasm for the legal field, Lawyer Thu has been and continues to provide valuable support to clients, both domestically and internationally, in various legal matters. In the future, Lawyer Thu has the potential to progress rapidly and achieve great success in her career.
Lawyer Thu joined Phuoc & Partners in 2020.
- Bachelor Degree (2020)
Lawyer Thu has extensive experience in the areas of labour and employment, legal due diligence, litigation, out-of-court dispute settlement, and training. Particularly, Lawyer Thu has the opportunity to leverage her capabilities and support clients in various diverse works, such as:
- Providing advice on issues related to the establishment and standardisation of human resource documents, including employment contracts, probation agreements, non-competition agreements, protection of business secrets, technology secrets agreement, and internal management policies of businesses;
- Developing the policy for assessing work completion and creating forms and documents to effectively implement this policy;
- Establishing and standardising the internal labour regulations and a set of sample documents for handling labour discipline. simultaneously providing advice and assisting businesses in implementing labour discipline procedures;
- Providing advice, drafting the required legal documents and implementing labour restructuring processes;
- Participating in professional legal due diligence in the field of labour and employment;
- Participating in legal training sessions for businesses;
- Providing advice on outstanding legal issues related to foreign employees working in Vietnam;
- Providing legal advice on various legal issues such as taxes, social insurance, occupational accidents, and occupational diseases;
Additionally, Lawyer Thu actively participates in business development support activities such as writing articles, translating books, and supporting advertising, and communication efforts.
Before joining Phuoc & Partners, Lawyer Thu worked as a legal specialist at Mekong Construction Trading Joint Stock Company.
Vietnamese and English